The Somerset Garden Club was founded in 1930, and federated in 1931. The club was originally called The Somerset Unit of the Farmers' and Gardeners' Association. The first five years of the club were presided over by Edith Krebs, the founding president. There were 21 original members, and today the number has risen to 52. The club still continues its original mission, the advancement of gardening, the protection of wildflowers and bird life, and the cultivation of an interest in the beauty and civic betterment of Somerset.


Our club is a member of the following organizations:




PO Box 527 ~ Somerset, PA 15501